ServiceXpert GmbH is the system and software house for technical information systems used by the leading automotive and commercial vehicles companies (on-road, non-road) as well as suppliers in Germany and Europe. ServiceXpert, which is headquartered in Hamburg and has a branch office in Munich and a regional office in Cologne, is a subsidiary company of the large system and software house ESG Elektroniksystem- und Logistik GmbH, Fuerstenfeldbruck.
With innovative solutions, we support our customers from the initial consulting phase through to the introduction of customer-specific systems, as well as with training and maintenance.
14 Good reasons to work for ServiceXpert:
- flexible working hours within a flexitime framework
- 30 days of holiday entitlement
- an attractive payment
- stake at the success of the company
- employment benefits to encourage capital foundation
- internet rate for external usage
- cash bonus within the grogram "Employees canvass Employees"
- job ticket (for local passenger transport and public transport)
- leadership through annual target agreements in view of what you have achieved and your upcoming challenges
- a company-specific training program for technical, methodical and personal development
- security within the company caused by the wide variety of different businesses and service & customer portfolio
- low hirarchy
- support of creativity and your own ideas
- mainly open-ended contracts
Gesellschaft für Service-Informationssysteme mbH
Human resources department
D-21079 Hamburg, Germany
Please also see the website of our parent company, ESG Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH for further job offers.