Für unseren Standort Munich suchen wir:
Development Engineers Configuration Management (m/f/d)
Kennziffer: MUC / EK-245 Ort: 80807 München
The emphasis of your work is specification, communication and coordination of test vehicles including their electronic control units for tests within overall system validation of different series and models of a German commercial vehicle manufacturer.
- Test planning and configuration of endurance test vehicles regarding E/E systems
- Comprehensive planning regarding test requirements, deadlines and available resources
- Control and tracking of HW modifications incl. test requirements
- Coordination with project managers, design engineers, test coordinators and vehicle supervisors
- Coordination with pre- and succceding processes to optimise information provision
- Résumé of validation results with evaluation and documentation
- Degree (University / Polytechnic) in electrical engineering/ automation technology or equivalent qualification
- Career starters welcome, 1 to 2 years professional experience desirable
- Good knowledge of vehicles and commercial vehicles
- System understanding and organisational talent
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Distinct communication skills
- Assertiveness and team skills
- Language skills
(German: business fluent, English: fluent)
ServiceXpert Gesellschaft für Service-Informationssysteme mbH is the system and software house for leading manufacturers of commercial vehicles as well as the supplier industry in Germany and Europe. For more than 20 years ServiceXpert has been an engineering partner for development and integration of electric/electronic components and diagnostic systems in vehicles and for realization of IT solutions to support the after-sales service.
Challenging, varied tasks in a dynamic and committed team are awaiting you as well as attractive conditions and personal advancement.
Aroused your interest?
We are looking forward to receive your complete application documents (cv, diploma with supplement, references) quoting the reference number by e-mail:
Time to start your career